The Hill Country Alliance (HCA) and Travis Audubon are offering an Interpretation class that will help
you connect the minds and hearts of your audience to the beauty of nature and the mysteries of
The more hearts we touch, the more minds we inspire,
Certified Interpretive Guide Training Workshop #4
Hill Country Alliance, in partnership with the National Association for
Interpretation (NAI), is offering a course for anyone who delivers messages about natural,
cultural or historic sites or who would generally like to more effectively connect with
audiences of any size about the importance of protecting the Hill Country.
This 32-hour class will teach you to:
- Emotionally connect the audience with the presentation topic.
- Use recent research on social behavior and learning.
- Tailor programs for diverse audiences and various learning styles.
- Improve communication and presentation skills.
- Design and practice a full presentation by the end of the course.
Fees include materials
Scholarships may be considered on request. This is a small class, only 12 seats
are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
and to begin registration.