(1) the application conforms to the requirements prescribed by this chapter and is accompanied by the prescribed fees;
(2) the proposed use of water unreasonably affects existing groundwater and surface water resources or existing permit holders;
(3) the proposed use of water is dedicated to any beneficial use;
(4) the proposed use of water is consistent with the district's approved management plan;
(5) if the well will be located in the Hill Country Priority G roundwater Management Area, the proposed use of water from the well is wholly or partly to provide water to a pond, lake, or reservoir to enhance the appearance of the landscape;
(6) the applicant has agreed to avoid waste and achieve water conservation; and
(7) the applicant has agreed that reasonable diligence will be used to protect groundwater quality and that the applicant will follow well plugging guidelines at the time of well closure.
As we read the provisions of Section 8(d), the considerations listed above could not be considered, including the effect on adjacent wells such as many of yours. The only consideration allowed would be for interference with desired future conditions.